Algaram

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time:
When are you active? What timezone?:
11:00am - 06:00pm then 08:00pm to 03:00am
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
it is hard to tell when someone is aim botting, but through combat log and timing you can see how fast the player snaps to you and where the shots hit, but over all aim botting is difficult to tell by just getting shot by a player, it would help if the player killed multiple people in a very short time span and where all the shots landed. so after suspecting someone for aim botting you would have to do some research to prove it.
When is it ok to use god mode?:
very rarely, when someone is suspecting of cheating and only then, also mainly only while in vanish researching a player that is cheating or suspect of cheating, but other then that never.
When is it ok to give items?:
never. there would have to be hard proof a player lost an item to a sever malfunction and then it would have to be discussed with other admins, and to be honest i don't see that situation ever coming up, so never
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
no not at all, i am a very laid back person, and i understand how things work in the world, "no reason" there is always a reason and it would be for a good reason, no matter what that is
Anything else you want to say:
I really enjoy playing on skial rust servers they are great servers, i am applying for admin because i want to see this server thrive, i play alot, most likely to much, lol I don't see my self leaving this server and i really feel like i would make a great contribution to the players and health of server,

There are alot of cheaters in rust there hard to find and hard to prove but i know with the time i put in on the server and with my gaming background i would be able to help keep the server healthy and thriving,

I am 40 years old and my father is a computer network engineer i grew up with pc's i can remember playing doom on dial up modem with friends pc gaming is and always be number 1 for me

last thing is my play time will not change i am married with zero children, independently wealthy, and gaming is my passion, I have the most hours on rust 5x server and will continue ave the most, i feel like this was just meant to be. :P​

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Level 1 steam account with 4 games. This whole story of you being 40 with gaming being your passion seems rubbish as hell.

Algaram

Mildly Menacing Medic

Level 1 steam account with 4 games. This whole story of you being 40 with gaming being your passion seems rubbish as hell.
thank you for your input, yes i haven't played many games on steam, most of my gaming exp was in battlefield and world of warcraft, but thank you very much for you constructive input.

Reactions: Agent32