Aim Train

Strange Lurker
Servers Skial.com Vanilla 1

Time Zone PST

Your Steam Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122907013

How do you tell if someone is aimbotting? Using invis, fly, and admin esp for spectating; you can watch their spray to see if they are scripting (straight line past 75m, as there is micro movements in the spray at that distance, even with the best players), and then see if they are looking at players through walls or knowing where everyone is at any given time; afterwards for aimbot tracking, i would assume you would watch their accuracy with their beams, and try and spot irregular tracking movements with more complicated spray patters. (i.e. the sharp turns in the MP5 spray, it is very hard if not impossible to track people perfectly while on that end of the spray.)

When is it ok to use god mode? Not when doing legit gameplay, but whenever you aren't doing /invis, but you are still doing 'admin' things. I suppose if you were doing a community event, or something of the sort. However, i see almost no time for use other than that.

When is it ok to give items? Never, unless its a community event or server event, and the mod/admin team has discussed it before hand

Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"? If I am selected for the admin team, and do eventually get kicked for "no reason", I will be honest it would be a little frustrating as I wouldn't be provided with a reason; however, it wouldn't bother me for more than a few days or so. No emotions over mild-discomfort though, as there's no reason to get so mad over something like that.

Anything else you feel like saying
Im free almost every day of the week and enjoy your servers. Thank you for providing for the rust community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gala