Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Alright so the keys from valve are $2.49. The same keys on the community market are around $2.65. Why are people buying them on the market if they're higher?

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Because people believe other people to be retarded. If anyone sells for more than the actual store value I will shit my pants

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
they could be cheaper on the market for different currencies

They still would be equal to $2.49 in whatever other currency the user is using, therefore people are just overpricing, like they always do.

Might as well buy a bunch of robokeys, sell them for 2 keys and make a huge profit for less money.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Alright so the keys from valve are $2.49. The same keys on the community market are around $2.65. Why are people buying them on the market if they're higher?
Who is buying them?

Wrath

Positively Inhumane Poster
I've bought a few Robo-Crate keys. Since I have SHIT luck with opening crates, I gave them all to my friend, who opened up some crates for me.

The price of Keys, is too damn high. I've already seen prices higher than $2.49, these traders must have lost their fucking minds if they think they can sell higher than Mann, there's no way in hell I'll go through that kind of deal, As for other currencies, it seems really strange that it would be higher in other areas, but if the purpose is to SELL in a specific currency, why not list it? Is it really worth their time buying the keys, then re-selling to some little known island that has outrageous prices? I thought it all trickled down to two bones and forty-nine teeth in 'Murican money.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
2013-05-25_2139.png

Wrath

Positively Inhumane Poster
Idiots are everywhere it has nothing to do with video games or Steam or TF2...
So now this game has become a cash cow for the rich and greedy.

Hell, fuck this game, gonna try NOT to get tempted back into trading.
knifeineye.png