1. The contents of this section may be unsuitable for minors. If you are a minor and it is illegal for you to view adult content, please leave this section.

RM's AMA

Discussion in 'Nsfw' started by RMSniper, Jun 3, 2016.

1. RMSniper

RMSniper TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

I'm fake to people I don't know. But, to those who mean something to me, whether it be a friend, family member, lover, etc., they will 99% of the time see my true self. Because of that, anyone who gets any closer to me than an acquaintance, and becomes fake, ingenuine, or an asshole, then that upsets me SO much. I just can't stand people like that, especially now at my age. It's not middle or high school anymore; that shit needs to stop.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. courtsnort♩♪♫♬

courtsnort♩♪♫♬ Australian Skial God Contributor

Steam:

Can i be your f-f-f-f-f-friend on Steam? :openmouth:

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Meowcenary

Meowcenary TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

Why aren't you overwatching with us

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Coffee Cosmonaut

Coffee Cosmonaut Legendary Skial King Contributor

Steam:

If you had eternal life, what would you aspire to be/do?

5. RMSniper

Steam:

I'll reply to you all soon! I thought I might share a fun tidbit I have, that I thought of after reading @Blade D_Hero 's ancestry question to @Dolan Trump

[​IMG]
    ^im supa British

• Neat Neat x 1
  6. RMSniper

Steam:

Just so you know - I've apparently been having a huge blonde moment the past couple months every time you or someone else asked me that. I thought it was some big inside joke! Then someone explained to me that it was in reference to my profile picture.... sooo yeah. I feel retarded. That's my bestie's hand on my shoulder haha.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Tayto

Tayto Totally Ordinary Human Contributor

Steam:

What is your subjective idealism of perfection?

What would being perfect mean to you?

8. RMSniper

Steam:

My friends list is so big, that I try not to just add people I barely know, or else I may forget how I know them. If you end up playing with me more in-game, then, sure, I'll consider it.
    I am moving to a new city at the beginning of July, so money and time are tight. If I find time in the middle to latter part of July to buy it and learn it, then I will. However, for now, you'll just have to wish I was playing it with you all. :grin: Speaking of moving, I hope to post a couple photos of the new apartment after I move in, just for funsies.
    I'm sadly gonna have to answer this question with "I don't wish I had eternal life" and leave it at that :p.
    What are you asking? You'd have to give context as to what you're referring to. Perfect is different depending on whether you're talking about looks, responsibilities, tasks, goals, etc.

9. Coffee Cosmonaut

Coffee Cosmonaut Legendary Skial King Contributor

Steam:

lame

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tayto

Tayto Totally Ordinary Human Contributor

Steam:

Okay so what I mean is, what would be your perfect life and job?