1. The contents of this section may be unsuitable for minors. If you are a minor and it is illegal for you to view adult content, please leave this section.

RM's AMA

Discussion in 'Nsfw' started by RMSniper, Jun 3, 2016.

1. RMSniper

RMSniper TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

So I've decided to be super lame and get on this AMA bandwagon. Since I'm a lot newer to the forums and the admin circle (just having come around since Dec or so of last year), I know there is still much you don't know about me and vice versa. You're welcome to AMA, and you'll get a fun little insight into me. I hope many of you also decide to do one of these. Despite the trolling and mean words many of you say, especially in unmod, I know there are some real people deep down inside of you all, and we should get to know each other. :D

2. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

Who's hand is that over your shoulder?

3. Deadfront

Deadfront Australian Skial God Contributor

Steam:

What is the worst pickup line or flirt you have heard in game and RL?

4. RMSniper

Steam:

Stop it, you! A real question is required!

It wouldn't be an online one; I try and steer clear of the flirtacious and creepy online guys. 99% of the time is some guy insulting me, not flirting with me, so it would def. be an RL one, because it irritated me. There's this town called "Vestavia Hills"; it's a suburb of Birmingham, AL. I was not born in North Alabama, but I know plenty about it. Vestavia Hills is very rich, so all the rich kids go to Vestavia Hills High School. They're all very pompous and conceited.

So, this happened some time last year, maybe early 2015 -- I'm at the big bar in town with a friend, and this guy (not even cute, let's be honest) beside me starts talking me up. And the first thing out of his mouth is, "I'm from Vestavia Hills," as if that's supposed to turn me on or something. I'm like, "So?" He said, "So what?" And I said, "I know plenty about what you all are like." He said, "Oh? What's the Vestavia Hills stereotype?" I'm like, "Give me a break. You're all conceited rich kids." And he was like, "Well duh. My dad is rich. blah blah blah." Walked away so fast from that asshole. Like your town and the fact you have money is supposed to turn me on? So sorry, but I'm not a gold digger.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Blade D_Hero

Blade D_Hero Trade Moderator Contributor

Steam:

Who would you:
    Kill
    fuck
    marry using the people from this forum?

Going back to middle school with this AMA

6. RMSniper

Steam:

Can we just play M.A.S.H. with that question? That's too personal, and I'm not gonna start any drama on the forums :blush:

7. Deadfront

Steam:

BOOOO that's no fun

8. RMSniper

Steam:

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: you have to draw the line somewhere

9. Deadfront

Steam:

That's OK we all know how you would've answered those questions.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Blade D_Hero

Blade D_Hero Trade Moderator Contributor

Steam:

Mash? What that is

11. Coffee Cosmonaut

Coffee Cosmonaut Legendary Skial King Contributor

Steam:

You're stuck on an island with @Deadfront, @JayDee, and @Biggie. There's no other land for miles and you're running short on food. You're only hope is eating them.
    Please thoroughly describe in what order you would eat them and the process of killing them, preparing them, and consuming them. :}

• Like Like x 1
  12. RMSniper

Steam:

What. This is weird! I would eat Biggie first, then JayDee, then Deadfront. Not telling why :D

13. JayDee

JayDee Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

id like to see you try yall mofukes wouldve been in my belly by sunrise

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. RMSniper

Steam:

15. Luke

Luke TF2 Admin

Steam:

Standard questions.
    1. You can add one thing to TF2, what do you add?
    2. You can remove one thing from TF2, what do you remove?
    3. You can only play one game for the rest of your life, TF2 isn't allowed, what do you choose?
    4. You can visit any time and place, when and where do you go?
      1. You aren't allowed the same answer as @Samson

16. Coffee Cosmonaut

Coffee Cosmonaut Legendary Skial King Contributor

Steam:

How would you describe yourself in three words?

17. Samantha.

Samantha. Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

What do you love the most about the world?
    What do you dislike the most?

18. RMSniper

Steam:

1. I've been saying this forever -- More cute girly items!! Only the heavy has cute stuff (tiara, tutu), and I don't play heavy.
    2. I would remove the free-to-play aspect of TF2. Make it $5 or something, but the F2P aspect just makes throwaway accounts too easy, and I don't think $5 would make anyone mad, but they wouldn't want to pay $5 over and over and over.
    3. I would play Sims 3. I've been playing The Sims since it first came out in 2000. TS3 is such a good game, and the player base has continued for it for a long long time. I used to pay for subscriber access to thesimsresource.com, which was a humongous collection of user-submitted clothing, items, wallpapers, etc. Despite the ridiculous price of all the expansions for TS3, it is still an awesome game that I could play ten years from now. Also, fuck TS4. That game was crap.
    4. I'm not making this the same as Samson's, but I would agree that I wouldn't mind visiting the past, but I would not want to be there long enough to change it, or permanently live in it. Maybe some way to visit but not be visible! The present is where I belong. Being the sappy Christian that I am, I would want to visit Judea during the time of Jesus's crucifixion and resurrection, so Good Friday, Holy Saturday, and Easter Sunday. What a neat, humbling, but sad and dark, time period to witness.

19. RMSniper

Steam:

I'd rather describe myself in 5-10 haha, but I guess 3 will do! Loving, opinionated, and sensitive.
    Nature and the ingenuity of man as blessed upon us by God: technology, inventions, buildings, architecture, landscapes, etc.
    Mean, fake assholes who become something they originally weren't. This includes men and women (replace assholes with bitches for women).

• Winning Winning x 1
  20. Samantha.

Samantha. Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Interesting, I also dislike fake, ingenuine assholes probably the most of all.

• Like Like x 1