ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I mean't to put this up when I first saw it, but I forgot. I've seen it only twice, but once was enough to raise a concern. There is currently and exploit on Fort Wars where a user wielding the Righteous Bison can fire through the Map-Dividing Wall and do damage to/kill enemy users before the round has even begun. This has happened to me, and I can't remember if there is a glitch where the kill cam won't appear when you die, but the kill doesn't register under the kill feed, even though suicides will register. If this problem could be fixed soon, that would be greatly appeciated. Like I said, I've only seen this happen twice, but when it does, the Righteous Bison Soldier can wipe out the entire team in seconds since he faces no ordinance from the other team. If this could be addressed quickly, I would be very greatful.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Well think you could disable the weapon? When I get on, and someone is using the exploit, it seems everyone is affected, and they start complaining. The problem is, since I have Skial in my name, they think I'm Admin and beg me to ban the exploiter. That gets annoying.