Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
The map is nearly impossible to beat with the number of engineer spots available that a boss can't access even though he has rage. It also has an exploitable spot in which you can get outside the map with a teleporter. The previous version which although had flaws is much much better.
Here's a screenshot of the exploitable spot - https://imgur.com/pIWsmkl

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
+1

The map is just abysmal compared to the old version, and along with the fact that it has an exploitable Engineer spot, it needs to be removed.

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
+1
I like the new map but the exploit makes it impossible for the hale to kill people in a certain area unless they are a spy boss

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I'd much rather we just fix the exploit spot, I like this new iteration a lot, feels a lot more readable and better optimized for performance.
If not, +1 for reversion.

g .

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
I will fix the exploit, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

I will also remove the door on the top vent room to allow hale to more easily dispose of engineer nests.

As for addressing the purpose of the thread to have the map removed. I have to respond with an unbias -1 due to the feedback I've heard ingame and from people who previously disliked the map who now enjoy it. The optimisation has also improved the experience for many. Once I fix the exploit and balance some areas, I'm sure this version is better off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Percilius