• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

DipsandChip

Unremarkable User
I can't remember why I was banned, but I recently got back into the game and not being able to play on the skial servers is such a pain. I cannot for the life of me find my ban or comm log, and I need some help! I never cheated, so my ban was most likely either false or for being "toxic". Whatever I got banned for I assure I am just a casual player now and I really need good servers to play on! I don't intend to be pardoned from this message, I'd just like to request help so I can go through the process of being unbanned. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
A steam name or profile link would be a good start, though I can tell you right now, if you were banned for cheating, you're not getting unbanned

DipsandChip

Unremarkable User
A steam name or profile link would be a good start, though I can tell you right now, if you were banned for cheating, you're not getting unbanned
It's definitely not for cheating, I've never cheating in anything besides minecraft and megaman. I've tried both looking up ban logs through my steam name and link but nothing comes up.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
It's definitely not for cheating, I've never cheating in anything besides minecraft and megaman. I've tried both looking up ban logs through my steam name and link but nothing comes up.
If you won't give me your steam name or profile link, nothing I can do for you.

DipsandChip

Unremarkable User
If you won't give me your steam name or profile link, nothing I can do for you.
DipsandChip is my steam name, steamcommunity com/id/DipsandChip/ is my profile link. It wont let me post links so i replaced the . before com with a space.
Thank you for replying so fast by the way.

DipsandChip

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I'll be honest, I cheated on a different account when I first started playing PC games all the way back in 2012. I completely forgot about it and to be honest I'm extremely embarrassed about it. Since then I've clocked in almost 1,200 hours of TF2 and I just would like to play on some decent servers with good people and serious players. I was a stupid kid and I regret what I did 8 years ago.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Honesty's a good trait, I can respect that.

Skial doesn't tolerate cheaters, you will not be unbanned