Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Summary Unable to heal certain players

Detailed Explanation
Been noticing this for a little while now, but healing via medi-gun will flat out not work. The beam refuses to connect to certain players even if they have no items equipped that deny healing. At times, even the crusader's crossbow doesn't work though this happens much less often.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Here is a video example I just recorded.
Preceding the 17-second mark, I am able to heal everybody perfectly fine, but at the 17 second mark, I am unable to heal this Scout with my medi-gun. Then at the 1:28 mark, after several misses, I nail him with a Crossbow arrow and he does not get any health from it.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
I noticed the text strings "The Sandman blocks healing!" and "Bat blocks healing!" being displayed when you were aiming at a target you couldn't heal

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I noticed the text strings "The Sandman blocks healing!" and "Bat blocks healing!" being displayed when you were aiming at a target you couldn't heal
What the hell, didn't even see that. It says "blocks healing" for every weapon they have, but only for specific players and this is across all Skial servers too. It'll just pick a random player and you can never heal them.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I logged and rejoined to confirm and now I can't heal a completely different person -
tdQBm0I.jpg

Doesn't matter what class he goes, I can't heal him.

zKoMeSN.jpg

Bottiger

Administrator
I really doubt this is across all servers. This is probably due to the boxing ring respawning players now but it doesn't remove the healing block.