Paisley

Unremarkable User
Summary unable to delete other account due to email ceasing to exist

Detailed Explanation
fgdhofihgsoighoisdhogisdfg.png

I'm stuck in a loop where I can't delete an old account because it doesn't have a password, and can't email a new one because the email doesn't exist. I can't interact with the site at all under this account because it doesn't have a password and is unverified.

Bottiger

Administrator
This doesn't seem like an issue with the forum to me. It acts exactly how it is supposed to.

If you don't have an email on the account, there's no way to know that the real owner of the account didn't just leave himself logged in, and someone else is trying to take over it. On the other hand if you cared so little about the account that you used a fake email, then there shouldn't be much point in deleting it.

Paisley

Unremarkable User
This doesn't seem like an issue with the forum to me. It acts exactly how it is supposed to.

If you don't have an email on the account, there's no way to know that the real owner of the account didn't just leave himself logged in, and someone else is trying to take over it. On the other hand if you cared so little about the account that you used a fake email, then there shouldn't be much point in deleting it.
its tied to my steam ID though, I deleted the email address tied it a while ago and now have no access to delete it and attach my steam id to this one; so I can't donate and get any server perks

Vergil

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
After skial being unable to be able to reach my email, I was allowed to pick a new email after year (no thanks to admins), I am able to delete my account and unlink my steam now, so you can go ahead and change this issue to resolved.
This whole issue needed to be resolved, so I could donate and get the donor perks, I dont think thats gonna happen after the admin was such a jerk about the whole thing