Crust

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Summary Skial Trade US - Backpack Plugin not working

Detailed Explanation
When you go to use !bp on someone, the menu to select their names pops up, but when you select a name, it does nothing.

Plugin is essential for trade servers to easily view people's backpacks. Hoping this gets fixed soon.

Crust

Just went to the EU trade server to test, the plugin is also not working there.

Crust

I cannot reproduce the issue. Are you sure you don't have motd blocked?

Just tested it again, made sure that tf2 cl_disablehtmlmotd was set to 0 and I reconnected to the server. The main MOTD shows when I join the server, but I still get the same results as shown in my video. I have also seen others on the server complain that it wasn't working for them either.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've had this problem before, but only when the steam overlay was disabled or has crashed. Right now it works fine for me.

Crust

Bumping this, as this is still an issue for pretty much everyone on the US trade server. Might still be the same for the EU server too.

John Skial

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I believe it depends on the HUD you are using as well as any non vanilla commands/changes. I deleted all my mods recently and the bp function has been working fine, except once or twice. However when I had tons of custom stuff installed it would very often not work.
Might depend on various factors, but it seems reliably unreliable.

Crust

You should remove all your mods and re-check.

Didn't reply sooner, tried this and still had the same issues. Others have complained about it as well on the trade server, both with nothing installed and some configs/huds.