a bag

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Summary Premium not applying, Discord instakicks me

Detailed Explanation
Hey, I started playing TF2 after a long time, came across your servers and remembered my enjoyment from years gone.. I decide after a few days to find you guy's website, and I sign up and get Premium.. I have waited over 45 minutes (how long ago I received the paypal email) and haven't gotten any indication on Skial's end that the transaction happened. I try to join the Discord to seek help, and obviously to be in it in general from that point on, but every time I join it immediately removes me.

Last edited:

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
The donator features are listed here and on the donation page.

There's no real indication that you have them other then taking advantage of the features you get. I checked your steam profile on the donation page and it says you have donator until 7-31.

There only reason why you wouldn't have it is if you used something like e-check because it takes 3-5 days to process.

You should be getting a contributor tag on the forums since you linked your steam account. It happens a set period everyday so you have to wait for that one.

What's your discord name so the discord admins can check what's happening?

Last edited:

a bag

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
The donator features are listed here and on the donation page.

There's no real indication that you have them other then taking advantage of the features you get. I checked your steam profile on the donation page and it says you have donator until 7-31.

You should be getting a contributor tag on the forums since you linked your steam account. It happens a set period everyday so you have to wait for that one.

What's your discord name so the discord admins can check what's happening?
My donation commands and all started working, sorry for that. My discord is the same as my other names, "a bag".

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
My donation commands and all started working, sorry for that. My discord is the same as my other names, "a bag".
Do you have a verified email and phone number associated with your discord?

Also apparently you need to react to a specified message when you join.

a bag

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Do you have a verified email and phone number associated with your discord?

Also apparently you need to react to a specified message when you join.
I do. I don't even have the chance to react to a specified message because I'm instantly removed every time I accept an invite. I have enough space for the server to be added on my list.

a bag

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
It should tell you the kick reason. You probably have pms disabled.
Oh. I NEED PM's from server members to be on to join. Was kicking me because you guys send a PM to confirm I'm real... Thanks! Sorry, went through a phase of joining big groups where I didn't want randoms and bots messaging me, but that's besides the point.

MB about all the "Welcome, a bag!"s in the new users sections... haha

Reactions: Toxik

Bottiger

Administrator
It should have said in the kick message that you were kicked because your pms were disabled.

The funny thing is that we need to send you a pm from our bot to stop the pm spam bots you are complaining about.

Reactions: a bag