• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

gala

Contributor
he shouldn't be banned at all regardless due to lack of therefore evidence. As an admin I would imagine you or others would figure out the situation from all sides and with evidence before making such a choice against an innocent player. It certainly does not make the server platform look very safe or proper like. Should this false ban not be lifted even I will take my own time and forget skials servers as I wouldn't feel comfortable in a server forum where I could get banned over nothing, especially if I were mid-trade.

He claimed to be an admin for using the jetpack command which is available for everyone, this lead to people assuming he was abusing his powers and edd even tried applying himself

This sort of misiniformation is directly harmful to the server so we're not having that

The silence will be over in couple days but I can lift it now if he understands the reason and agrees to not do it again

AltEfFear

Unremarkable User
He claimed to be an admin for using the jetpack command which is available for everyone, this lead to people assuming he was abusing his powers and edd even tried applying himself

This sort of misiniformation is directly harmful to the server so we're not having that

The silence will be over in couple days but I can lift it now if he understands the reason and agrees to not do it again

okay i see now why i got the mute,i didnt knew that something like that gets me the mute and gagg because i havent read the rules back then but im now aware of that,i will be more careful with words and jokes on the skial servers by now.