Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
Summary Dr office. Force a nature trap spot

Detailed Explanation
if u jump in the water and hold the jump key.u will survive

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
yes i have i saw tons of people doing this and i tried doing that and it worked you can do it by holding the jump key in the water

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
1631069669773.jpeg

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Photo evidence is mediocre, i want to see actual video evidence of said exploit, it makes it easier in a lot of ways.

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
i used a demo recorder but idk how to post it i tried it didn't work. and i used media fire it didn't work how am i supposed to post it

Last edited:

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
how to post a reply on a dr map i can't do that if i try a create server it says reply is not supported on a listen server

Last edited:

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
u can go ahead load the map and try it. it's easy all u need to do is jump in water hold the jump key as before falling in water don't release it and done easy u can stay as long as u can in the water while holding the jump key and move ur self in the water it won't kill u if u hold the jump key u can also get out of it

Last edited:

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
it's the map maker. wierd question but . how u want me to report to him does he have a group ?

Last edited:

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
hey herp when said wierd question i mean the question that i'm about to ask is does he group made by himself ?. get it ?