Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
Summary Dr office. Force a nature trap spot

Detailed Explanation
if u jump in the water and hold the jump key.u will survive

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
yes i have i saw tons of people doing this and i tried doing that and it worked you can do it by holding the jump key in the water

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
1631069669773.jpeg

Zeke Aileron

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Photo evidence is mediocre, i want to see actual video evidence of said exploit, it makes it easier in a lot of ways.

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
i used a demo recorder but idk how to post it i tried it didn't work. and i used media fire it didn't work how am i supposed to post it

Last edited:

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
how to post a reply on a dr map i can't do that if i try a create server it says reply is not supported on a listen server

Last edited:

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
u can go ahead load the map and try it. it's easy all u need to do is jump in water hold the jump key as before falling in water don't release it and done easy u can stay as long as u can in the water while holding the jump key and move ur self in the water it won't kill u if u hold the jump key u can also get out of it

Last edited:

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
it's the map maker. wierd question but . how u want me to report to him does he have a group ?

Last edited:

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
hey herp when said wierd question i mean the question that i'm about to ask is does he group made by himself ?. get it ?

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
download it. get in tf2 and type in console demoui then choose load and choose the folder then play. (for Zeke)

Last edited: