Elohssadevil

Unremarkable User
Summary 2 bugs found Pt - 1

Detailed Explanation
1) your 5x Skial Rust server is technically 25x Server
i can demonstrate you live of what I am saying in game live on discord how ever you please but for the sake of the sake I am explaining it right here as when we farm a metal node we recieve 5k stack of Metal ore
but when you heat it in a firnace you should get the same Ammount instead you recieve 25k so this is technically 1 node turned 25k metal frags that is 25x not 5x.

moving on . . .

Elohssadevil

Unremarkable User
2 bugs found Pt - 2

2) all animals are irresponsive of the player near them in stead of a random growl or shaking head as their idle movement or animations they do nothing again for the sake of sake I write the experience I was roaming in pitch black at night found a bear near ice-lake thought it was the only animal bugged and killed it and proceeded further but then in Jungle I found 3 wolves idle movement just growling standing there I killed 1 with a rock without take a single hit then to test further I stood inside second and for 1 I just came near to his mouth to see if he hurts me when i am close enough but no response so yeah Frozen Animals

das it .

Bottiger

Administrator
animal AI causes the server to randomly freeze ever since facepunch added the AI update a while ago.