Approved Replace dr_school_redux with dr_school_run

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BadToad, May 3, 2019.

?

Do it?

1. Ye

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. BadToad

BadToad Uncharitable Spy Mapper

Steam:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Jermaphobe

Jermaphobe Moderator Contributor Legendary Mapper

Steam:

No

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Gamer4605

Gamer4605 Truly Feared Pyro

Steam:

-1 has my name in it and others

4. Gamer4605

Steam:

Wait actually it’s your map you can do what you want with it +1

5. Gamer4605

Steam:

Ok tbh make a new version with the lobby from redux and the minigames from both maps and make it as an update for redux @BadToad

6. Jermaphobe

Jermaphobe Moderator Contributor Legendary Mapper

Steam:

Every time he uploads or suggests a map, it is either broken or causes the server to crash.

Broken maps and crashing servers will easily wipe a server of it's regular player-base. It is a chore and inconvenience to everyone having to experience broken maps or server crashes . Patience with these shenanigans are running extremely low. Either he should do some thorough Quality Assurance of his maps or not map at all, the inconveniences are dropping the player levels on the deathrun servers

7. E X T R A S U C C

E X T R A S U C C Somewhat Threatening Sniper

Steam:

dr_school_run is my map remake of spookytoad's old map from 2017-2018 i made the moto moto minigame, frog trap, stairs, few textures in dr_school_redux, dr school run is pretty clear from exploits there is a small one but i can fix it if wanted

8. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

Did you copy and paste his entities? I don't want to use it if it is going to crash the server.

9. E X T R A S U C C

Steam:

the reason why dr_school_redux crashes server is he put a stupid crash easter egg so uhh

10. E X T R A S U C C

Steam:

also dr school run only crashing on retroservers for somereason it never crashed another server that playing this map like 5 servers

11. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

Ok I added it but if it crashes please let me know so I can remove it from the server asap.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice