Billygoat

Uncharitable Spy
it confuses me how that dr_pirate_adventure got removed but dr_baby_pirate_adventure didn't when it was clearly more broken and less popular then the original pirate adventure. we would very much appreciate it if you replaced the broken mess that is baby_pirate_adventure with the original pirate adventure on the tf2 deathrun servers

Last edited:

Skull1

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Master Mapper
Both of them are very long and hard parts are very small making both of them boring in my opinion.

Bottiger

Administrator
https://www.skial.com/threads/dr_ba...to-be-removed-from-the-deathrun-roster.84465/

What I would like to know is why did the exact opposite of this request happen to the DR map roster literal days after it was posted. It seems a little too coincidental that it would happen days after that thread was created, when both maps have been in the roster for over a year.

I only remove maps because either there is a serious bug or people stop playing it. There is no other reason.

The non-baby version stopped getting played. It used to be really popular, but it became less popular than the baby version.