• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

The Bucket

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hello there, fellow deathrun players. I was wondering, why are the deathrun Undertale map even a thing ? They are absolutely not interesting to play ! Why can't we remove them to bring back dr_timetravel for exemple ?

Hiiglane

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Although I know Bottiger is gonna jump in here with the whole "well its not popular" thing, still gonna +1 you because I love this map and I think BOTH undertale maps are garbage and are of way too low quality to be on the map list.

TBH the Undertale maps are only still on the server because of their good minigames at the end, and because Undertale is still hot trash normie bait for some reason. Got a lot of Undertale username players on the server constantly, game STILL hasn't died in popularity.

@Rolling - hes talking about both of them. "Why are the undertale map even a thing" is plural (apparently) and its also stated in the title.

TheFourtyFifth

Scarcely Lethal Noob
While we're at it, I think one of the cocainum maps and two of the pirate maps should be replaced simply because of how redundant they are. Some map variety would be nice (adding dungeon, ironworks, some of the maps on the Workshop, f.e.)

DarkZoma

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Remove the beta incomplete Undertale map and update the other with the most recent version. Remove one of the Cocainums.
Skial has three pirates because there are two hard modes, one of which has a Skial update, and one baby version.

Link

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
While I think Dr_Undertale_Final is alright, I do think undertale_b3 is complete trash and should be removed and replaced
+1

User

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
I think undertale b3 should be removed because it's absolute trash. Nobody finds it fun and whenever I nominate for a joke it gets voted instantly. Same with nominating undertale_final but I guess it's okay.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I think undertale is trash, the map usually gets picked though so the players must enjoy it.

Colonel Chicken

Mildly Menacing Medic
I think undertale is trash, the map usually gets picked though so the players must enjoy it.
no its all a conspiracy, the reason it gets picked is because there are serveral good maps on the vote and undertale. Since all 3 maps are good the majority of players are divided and have lesser numbers on them cause they cant decide, then since all the other maps have lower numbers divided, and some weeb plebs pick it, it gets picked