Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have migrated to my laptop tel further notice of this. I got on my computer to instantly know it had a problem. It has this program called Speedial. No idea where it came from and I already knew it was bad news.

Id like some how or tips on removing it. I have uninstalled the program but its still there. I am currently running a scan on my computer.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Seems to be going ok so far.

I reset my firefox and made sure I got rid of the browser from firefox. Then I uninstalled the program itself (Sppedial), but they also made sure i got it more by adding a second program as a decoy and or backup program for it, so I got rid of that too. And Malwarebyes cough the decoy. Not sure if I had to rest my passwords for safety reasons so I did it anyway.

But is also getting AdwCleaner worth it to help with the clean up? Doing a tad bit of research it seems like it does help.

MiniTrukr

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Seems to be going ok so far.

I reset my firefox and made sure I got rid of the browser from firefox. Then I uninstalled the program itself (Sppedial), but they also made sure i got it more by adding a second program as a decoy and or backup program for it, so I got rid of that too. And Malwarebyes cough the decoy. Not sure if I had to rest my passwords for safety reasons so I did it anyway.

But is also getting AdwCleaner worth it to help with the clean up? Doing a tad bit of research it seems like it does help.

ADWCleaner is good stuff. Highly recommend it.