Blade D_Hero

Contributor
There's no control point on this map, meaning scouts and spies can prolong the game indefinitely by hiding and running away from a boss that can't catch them and can't capture the control point.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I could just add a control point. It seems to be a popular map.

Idk, it seems to be divided into "This map is great!" and "This map is way too big." Especially with the giant tower in the middle of the map that most bosses aside from Handsome Jack and similar super jump characters can basically not even get too.

Question: is the Horseless Headman's Headtaker axe found in the crypt below the giant tower supposed to do something? Because right now it's pointless.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Idk, it seems to be divided into "This map is great!" and "This map is way too big." Especially with the giant tower in the middle of the map that most bosses aside from Handsome Jack and similar super jump characters can basically not even get too.

Question: is the Horseless Headman's Headtaker axe found in the crypt below the giant tower supposed to do something? Because right now it's pointless.

I will also fix the moving platform too, make it have more cover and less glitchy.

And to answer your question. You are correct, it is pointless. I guess the original creator just put it for decoration.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I will also fix the moving platform too, make it have more cover and less glitchy.

And to answer your question. You are correct, it is pointless. I guess the original creator just put it for decoration.

Honestly if the platform was continuously moving it and didn't randomly stop it would be a great improvement, if that's at all possible.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Honestly if the platform was continuously moving it and didn't randomly stop it would be a great improvement, if that's at all possible.

It is entirely possible. Would you say there should be some cover too? As in make it a little more enclosed. It would help hale as they would not be continuously body shot while slowly riding it up.

Reactions: Adora

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
It is entirely possible. Would you say there should be some cover too? As in make it a little more enclosed. It would help hale as they would not be continuously body shot while slowly riding it up.

Yeah I would say so too. Today when I was playing the slow ride up there cost me 1500 hp and then death before I was even halfway there. You're basically just a sitting duck.

Maybe making it impenetrable on the side where the big tower is? That way people on the bottom could still do damage but the ones up top would have to scramble.

Reactions: Adora

White Moose

Positively Inhumane Poster
For those having trouble, here is an optional route. All hales that can jump are able to get there. Just jump on the top level of the tower (I can get there by level 2) then just glide up there with super jump. You are tasked with avoiding snipers, pyros and sentries. Also apologies for my video's aspect ratio its 21:9 and also how I locked it to 30 fps in order to reduce v tear, also my music it wasn't for inappropriate use but i am rather fond for nasheed and its my taste of music sorry if anyone gets angry. When I am regular hale and there are plenty people on that platform I will make a update video.

http://plays.tv/video/57c4db8e1b6c2ec0c8/-egyptyspot
Also this won't embed for some odd reason.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Maybe just remove the floating sky pool area altogether ? More than enough water on the main level players can drowned in.