herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
spams consoles, does nothing good, s
unknown.png
hit, lags out pc's, floods console and is generally a bad idea.

herp 105.4

Contributor
FF2 Balancer
italian doctor, this items command is more dumb than me and that is saying something

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Yes, lets say errors I don't know anything about outputed in console that have nothing to do with the items plugin are the fault of the items plugin and therefore bad and should be removed.

herp 105.4

Contributor
FF2 Balancer
Yes, lets say errors I don't know anything about outputed in console that have nothing to do with the items plugin are the fault of the items plugin and therefore bad and should be removed.

unknown.png

that is the item you see flooding the console jerma

herp 105.4

Contributor
FF2 Balancer
unknown.png

LOOK AT IT I GET FRAME DROPS EVERYTIME THE CONSOLE GETS FLOODED (not to mention the lower frames with the item existing (which it shouldnt))

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
enter the following lines in the console:
Code:
con_filter_enable 1
con_filter_text_out "Cannot update control point"
con_filter_text_out "doesn't have attachment"

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
In all honesty, at least bring back the option to disable the hats and such, or at least make the items command only available to things that make sense. I don't think I wanna see people with an Unusual Factory New Electroshocked Cow Mangler.

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
unknown.png

Checked it out it is due to the items command.