Mildly Menacing Medic
-mask
-solid snake
-genji
-deon
-sonic
-pootis bird
- corrupted hentai woody

Heya. Others and I would like these bosses to be removed. They are either repetitive, overpowered, or broken.

1. Mask
Mask can teleport, uber, and get a gun by rage. When he teleports, you are highly likely going to die. Mask's knife deals over 202 damage. The uber lasts for 8 seconds. His gun instantly kills everything including sentries. Also, he's partially a Spyro ripoff.

2. Solid Snake
Snake is practically Spyro that can disguise on will. His gun has 200 shots and can get a grenade launcher.

Mask and Snake in a nutshell equals Spyro but ridiculously overpowered.

3. Genji
His dash is pretty much broken. Genji obtains 100% knockback resist when he uses his dash. Dash doesn't even consume rage. Genji has double jump and a better jump with instant weighdown. His eyelander is 2x with increased range. He can get ~4-6 cleavers that can at least 1 shot a solly.

4. Deon
Oh man is this dude broken. He starts with ranged weapons that have unlimited ammo. Thats not just the problem. His grenade launcher has an insane firing speed that can shoot ~6 pellets in a second. His firing speed is far too quick for both of his weapons. His caber does 300+ damage. He swings insanely fast and his rollers do crap tons of damage. Deon's rage instakills and gains pretty quick. He can achieve rage with just losing around 4,000HP. If you're close to him when he rages, it's over for you.

5. Sonic
SONIC SPEED! but taken quite literally. Sonic's as fast as Miku or even faster. That's fast. He has Gaben's rage but much more shittier. His rage is basically the only thing that even makes him a boss. His swing rate is literally broken. Usually you can just hold down m1 to swing, but this dude, THIS DUDE, you gotta click for each individual swing. Oh, but you cant m1 too fast or else it won't register! But don't forget that he only does 35 damage!

Help.

6. Pootis Bird
My man Pootis. If he gets stunned, he can still hit you. Plus, when he teleports, he can instantly kill you. Whenever he loses a life, he ends up getting exploited because he gets stuck inside someone. Poor Pootis. But then again, he can use a boost drop to catch up and one shot you. He can fly too. Cute but deadly. However, I feel like he's not needed. Robbie Rotton's a fairer boss that has the same rage as Pootis. He doesn't drop a boost and fly around. No one really plays Pootis anymore too. I feel bad for letting him go, but it's for the best. He's like the forgotten boss of the server. No one plays him.

7. Corrupted Hentai Woody
Woody has an infinite jump and a 2 second teleportation cool down. There's practically no cool down on him whatsoever. His rage covers the entire screen and he gets crits while he's at it. He's barely played and is kind of a waste of download time. I don't see a point in having him as a boss.

I know this is a lot, but I think its for the best. There's too many bosses that we really don't need. They're repetitive, overpowered, and broken. They're boring and annoying to go against. The server can't even reach max capacity anymore. It hasn't for the past 2 weeks. I hope this would fix that. Too much downloading time probably messed up the server.

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
+1
More is definitely not good. I can tell now by looking at the state the server is at the moment.
People on the server have complained about all the bosses mentioned above except for Woody and Pootis Bird because of how unfun they are to play against. They're all almost broken and since they're not even original and are partial ripoffs of bosses that we already had, they should be removed. As for Pootis Bird and Woody they're the least played bosses on the server and nobody seems to enjoy playing as them so why keep them anyway. They're wasting download time and will probably end up getting new people away from the server due to how long the download times are and might end up killing the server.