Tyknighter

Positively Inhumane Poster
Having the option the vote for crit on cap on severs like Skial Payload and KOTH and other severs makes no sense. The option does nothing and it only works on CTF maps if you vote for it to be turned on, on another sever that is not CTF it will do nothing. So pls remove the option to vote for crit on cap on severs like Payload, KOTH and other severs pls.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1

I agree, you should only be able to see options in the menu if they're applicable.

Lizard

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
+1 support, the vote is very annoying and results in nothing either way. Its only purpose is spam.

Bottiger

Administrator
The vanilla servers all share the same votemenu configuration so it isn't possible to do cleanly.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Then report him again so he can get muted for 1 week, then 1 month, etc. Ever since that option got added I've rarely seen people use it on servers that aren't ctf (besides that erk guy) so I don't think it's that big of an issue, and i haven't heard people complain about it.

Tyknighter

Positively Inhumane Poster
Then report him again so he can get muted for 1 week, then 1 month, etc. Ever since that option got added I've rarely seen people use it on servers that aren't ctf (besides that erk guy) so I don't think it's that big of an issue, and i haven't heard people complain about it.
Well you are right but there was really no use for it we can tell him to stop but he will not. But in the end it's Bots call.

Lizard

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Well, if it's not possible it's not possible. Erk is currently muted for a week by the way. I'm not sure where he gets off on doing something so pointless, and after he's been muted multiple times for it at that. I think it's because it's become something of his identity, what he's known for. When people see the vote they say "looks like Erk is here." So maybe he does it for the attention. But it's highly annoying, especially as it disrupts weapon switching.