Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Recently, these maps were added, the vsh_dr_ect.

But the problem is....

There's barely if not NO vsh maps being played because of people nominating this crap ALL THE TIME. Plus when they do get voted in, they get rtv'd in less than 10-20 minutes to a NEW death run map which gets rtv'd in 10-20 minutes to a NEW death run map and so on..

It's pissing me off and pushing me away from the server.

A lot of regulars just leave the server and wait until death run passes... if it ever does

Tell me, why did you add this hell to the nomination list. Now its an abomination list.

Ideas brainstormed so far:

IDEA 1:
Only be able to vote for ANY death run maps once every like, 5-10 voting periods.

Sure, i'll admit its a fun little game, death run, but the reason its bad is because its the only damn thing being played on the server 24/7

IDEA 2:
have a tf2ware/deathrun rotation on the tf2ware server

JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
Had to look up what Deathrun was. Looks weird as shit, and nothing like Saxton Hale.
Why were they added/why are they called vsh_xxx?
Edit: Ah, Faron.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
i agree, people who want to play vsh_ don't come into the server to play deadrun, but apparently they're popular, even though they get rtv'd to shit, or people just leave.

Had to look up what Deathrun was. Looks weird as shit, and nothing like Saxton Hale.
Why were they added/why are they called vsh_xxx?
Edit: Ah, Faron.

deadrun works by putting one person on team A whilst the rest of the server joins team B, VSH already sorts people in such a manner so someone thought DR_ servers in VSH_ would work out (it doesn't).

i'm kind of at a loss who thinks DR_ maps on a VSH server was a good idea, the people who play on EU VSH don't like them, so i figured the US VSH server had people who liked DR_, but judging by this suggestion: DR_ doesn't seem too popular over there either.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
I agree with this thread. Putting VSH and deathrun together is like putting bacon in ice cream; Everyone knows it's shit but people make it anyway for some stupid reason.

pr1mus da scr1pt

I agree with this thread. Putting VSH and deathrun together is like putting bacon in ice cream; Everyone knows it's shit but people make it anyway for some stupid reason.
american consumers disagree.

bacon-ice-cream.jpg

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
american consumers disagree.

bacon-ice-cream.jpg
I just said that people do make it even though most people think it's shit.

There are obviously exceptions. Some people like bacon ice cream. Some like the idea of combining VSH and death run. There's also people who like to do stuff with their copulation apparatus with inappropiate subjects, but let's not dwelve into that.

DJ Über Space Whale!

I COULDN AGREE MORE! NOW WE CANT EVEN PLAY THE REAL SAXTON SERVERS BECAUSE OF EVERYONE PLAYING DR. DR IS BROKEN AND NOT FUN AT ALL - IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SAXTON, - I WOULD LOVE IT IF SOMEONE COULD GET RID OF IT - ITS PUSHING THE FUN REGULARS OFF THE MAP, AND I MYSELF BEING A REG AM THINKING WHETHER OR NOT TO EVEN DEAL WITH THIS "SAXTON" SERVER ANYMORE BECAUSE ITS NOT EVEN SAXTON, AND DESTROYING THE SERVERS COMMUNITY

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
I COULDN AGREE MORE! NOW WE CANT EVEN PLAY THE REAL SAXTON SERVERS BECAUSE OF EVERYONE PLAYING DR. DR IS BROKEN AND NOT FUN AT ALL - IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SAXTON, AND IS NOT NEARLY AS FUN - I WOULD LOVE IT IF SOMEONE COULD GET RID OF IT - ITS PUSHING THE FUN REGULARS OFF THE MAP, AND I MYSELF BEING A REG AM THINKING WHETHER OR NOT TO EVEN DEAL WITH THIS "SAXTON" SERVER ANYMORE BECAUSE ITS NOT EVEN SAXTON, NOT FUN, AND DESTROYING THE SERVERS COMMUNITY

CAPS.jpg

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
Recently, these maps were added, the vsh_dr_ect.

But the problem is....

There's barely if not NO vsh maps being played because of people nominating this crap ALL THE TIME. Plus when they do get voted in, they get rtv'd in less than 10-20 minutes to a NEW death run map which gets rtv'd in 10-20 minutes to a NEW death run map and so on..

It's pissing me off and pushing me away from the server.

A lot of regulars just leave the server and wait until death run passes... if it ever does

Tell me, why did you add this hell to the nomination list. Now its an abomination list.
These maps can be fun, if you are in the mood. But when I, for one, play VSH, I play VSH to play VSH! Not Death Run! These need to be removed.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Remove the Deathrun Maps, Engineers are putting up Teles so that they can escape either the King or the train. There is a reason why the Saxton Hell servers disabled the Teles.