BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
It doesn't keep people from asking how to use it or even equip it, it just annoys the shit out of you, especially this time of year with the Noisemakers.
I hate the grappling hook as it is but I just want the alert to go away. Pl0xxx

BBQ Prophet

I promise you it's there and very annoying. Please reconsider, it's awful.

AF452E7EE2467EE2F4DFD71A9601AFD2900C4198

It doesn't even equip it like it says but that's beside the point. Just get rid of the alert pl0xxx

Bottiger

Administrator
I think something must be wrong with your install then since you have all those missing textures. I just went to Trade NY and did not see it.

BBQ Prophet

The missing textures are a result of my DirectX8 which is completely at my choosing for performance. If you want, I'll turn it back up and take another screenshot. This has been the case ever since Grappling Hook was introduced (before I started using DX8). I'm not crazy (but an alert every time you spawn can make you feel that way...) I've reinstalled Steam and TF2 since encountering this problem, by the way.

I just went to Trade NY and did not see it.
I have to assume you had something else in your Action Slot and I can't understand why others and I would encounter this. But surely there must be some kind of setting in the plugin for an Alert.