Sakiko

Contributor
The flying guillotine has been used by various users on deathrun maps to destroy objects or items.

Most annoying one is those using it to shoot hale through walls and cause him to die.

I have no reason to keep this in the game on death run so suggest it gets removed to stop glitchers and exploits

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
The flying guillotine has been used by various users on deathrun maps to destroy objects or items.

Most annoying one is those using it to shoot hale through walls and cause him to die.

I have no reason to keep this in the game on death run so suggest it gets removed to stop glitchers and exploits
I've never seen the guillotine destroying traps or hit hale. Could you get some proof?

Sakiko

Contributor
Well its mostly done lately on DR USa
Goblin rocco and the others have been observed doing it mostly on pirate adventure and minecraft map

Hiiglane

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Yeah, if you stand just in the right area against a wall and aim just right you can force the guillotine to go through walls on the map, its really only used on first rounds for trolling by players, after that you can hit hale with it but on most maps you'd have to be standing where a trap is activated to hit hale, its quite temporarily annoying but it'd probably be best to remove it.

Last edited:

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
side note: like all Triad Pack items, the Genuine version is a separate entry in the schema (Genuine Guillotines refer to 833, instead of 812)

Sakiko

Contributor
Just had Vindicator Guy do this again on pirate adventure and telling others how to do it its gonna get worse.
Had to result to a kick

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vefpwvgstw2iki/glitch_2.dem?dl=0

Not a clear one but you will see the preround red and blu team and vindicator at the end using guillotine glitching the walls to kill a red player on DR Pirate adventure wiith everyone on camera as best as i can
dr_minecraft_b10 walls are easily exploitable. I won't go into detail.
As for dr_pirate_adventure, the walls are very thin, so hugging them and throwing would work.
I still +1 this anyway, even if temporarily.

Sakiko

Contributor
The weapon is disabled now on DR so this thread i guess can be marked as approved?