Lord Zuko

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
People still enjoyed it.
I still don't get what brain damage makes you remove dr_office but not remove vsh_cinema.
Both are popular
except for cinema is shit

I'll refute all those points on my profile/in dms to avoid getting warned here.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I'll refute all those points on my profile/in dms to avoid getting warned here.
I'll refute it for you right here

People still enjoyed it.
I still don't get what brain damage makes you remove dr_office but not remove vsh_cinema.
Both are popular
except for cinema is shit
Both maps are shit.

Its okay for you to enjoy something someone else doesn't like.

Sakiko

Contributor
Office before the CT modification to enter hale side was an ok map but if we are going to remove it revert it back to a version before the CT change

Reactions: Harley and blinds

PolesXD

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Imma give my two cents and actually explain WHY the map is shit!
first off the map looks dull and boring, its a god damn corridor where you run straight and take a few turns leading to another corridor with more boring traps (fun layout amirite) even its all the same colours 70% of the map, a dull beige and orrange!
traps are nothing but boring typical "oh dont stand there or you die"
and the biggest crime of all is the fucking first trap, go in the pit and stay there every single round with dipshits expecting to kill the hale then rage when they get 1 shotted like no shit and seriously everyone goes there and just fucking delays and aren't you guys the biggest advocates when it comes to delaying? this map is a delay fest with even allowing reds go on hale side and they do nothing but fuck around, delay and reds killing reds! wow so fair right!
also I dont understand the hatred for hard maps, pirate was removed several times and restored and same with steamworks (my personal favourite map) that got removed, I know it got removed because of the motivator exploit at spawn but FFS you have mappers at your disposal that fix these issues.
Also I know that the map being dull looking can be countered by saying oh look at Bearun (which indeed looks like crap) but it has a level of skill and parkour segments making the map immediately more Fun!
in conclusion I'm not requesting for it's removal but it feels appropriate to let out my dislike for the map somewhere and where better than here where its being directly discussed.

Last edited:

Water!

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Imma give my two cents and actually explain WHY the map is shit!
first off the map looks dull and boring, its a god damn corridor where you run straight and take a few turns leading to another corridor with more boring traps (fun layout amirite) even its all the same colours 70% of the map, a dull beige and orrange!
traps are nothing but boring typical "oh dont stand there or you die"
and the biggest crime of all is the fucking first trap, go in the pit and stay there every single round with dipshits expecting to kill the hale then rage when they get 1 shotted like no shit and seriously everyone goes there and just fucking delays and aren't you guys the biggest advocates when it comes to delaying? this map is a delay fest with even allowing reds go on hale side and they do nothing but fuck around, delay and reds killing reds! wow so fair right!
also I dont understand the hatred for hard maps, pirate was removed several times and restored and same with steamworks (my personal favourite map) that got removed, I know it got removed because of the motivator exploit at spawn but FFS you have mappers at your disposal that fix these issues.
Also I know that the map being dull looking can be countered by saying oh look at Bearun (which indeed looks like crap) but it has a level of skill and parkour segments making the map immediately more Fun!
in conclusion I'm not requesting for it's removal but it feels appropriate to let out my dislike for the map somewhere and where better than here where its being directly discussed.
This, This is good. I dont play vsh much but cinema looks like the vsh version of office. I would agree in removing both

Reactions: spudster

Verdessence

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1

wtf bottiger why did you approve this suggestion and then later on decline it you shoulda actually approve it, office is out of fashion now