Billygoat

Uncharitable Spy
Well since my last suggestion got declined im guessing the reason behind it is because i didnt give that much reason, so here we go again.

dr_bazinga_v2 is such a terrible map, with poor textures, design, and traps.
everytime the map gets voted most people start leaving the server just to avoid this abomination, which i'm suuuuuure you don't want that happening Mr. Bottiger.
anyway just get rid of this please.

Reactions: poop sock

Skiffy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
+1
The visuals of the map are atrocious, I legit needed to turn down the brightness on my monitor to somewhat tolerate it
It's short, the design is uninspired, it's just a corridor with basic traps one meter apart, and the obby minigame can be ended by just shooting at the thing at the end from spawn
The people who vote for it are either less than 10, have a mind of a kid less than 10, or trolling and just want to have a reason to leave the server (for others aswell)
5-minute-homework-map based around a dead meme. Any other map is somewhat better in at least one of these fields.

hatschler

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I think bazinga's traps are fair, however the lightning is too strong and most walls having the same texture make the map really monotonous. Also you can shoot the prize thing from the start in the parkour-minigame which gives red-insta win. I haven't played on it much, but the times I have I've found it ok.If people are actually leaving the server when it gets picked, then it should be removed.