Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
We didn't use to have the class limit on sniper. I don't remember anyone asking for it in FF2 and it just happened. I think people would like to have more than 4 snipers in a round, like the old times.

Feral Angel

Contributor
I’m sure that people asked for sniper limit, but it was for VSH. Believe they put limit for both VSH and FF2, leave the limit for VSH.

Stack Man

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Mapper
I’m sure that people asked for sniper limit, but it was for VSH. Believe they put limit for both VSH and FF2, leave the limit for VSH.

Absolutely do not put a limit on snipers in VSH.

It'll only ever cause a "problem" on those ridiculously sniper-sided maps like vsh_dustshowdown

Feral Angel

Contributor
Absolutely do not put a limit on snipers in VSH.

It'll only ever cause a "problem" on those ridiculously sniper-sided maps like vsh_dustshowdown

Well it was way worse when VSH1 was around. The knockback was insane back then, you could be stop midair just by how many snipers where there. Toys, weapons, etc. It’s not that bad nowadays

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Well it was way worse when VSH1 was around. The knockback was insane back then, you could be stop midair just by how many snipers where there. Toys, weapons, etc. It’s not that bad nowadays

that was still in vsh2, but yea, now he's been specifically nerfed to not be oppressive without a class limit.