ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It has not stopped griefers (*coughDraconiecough*) from fucking with anything and is only a hindrance when trying to dig in a natural cave system.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Proof? Also, dig somewhere else. Property is property, can't find gold in someone elses mine and expect it to be yours.

dgoodman

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
^^ This

Also unless you /trust-ed him, he shouldn't be able to mess at all with your claims. Best someone can do is grief around it in which case there's a rollback feature.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't have any proof (it happened when the server just started), but he's broken into my house on multiple occasions. My main issue is crap like this:
bG0eL.png

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You're allowed to open wooden doors, if you don't want people inside you need to use an iron door with a button or lever. Pressure plates do not keep people out.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You're allowed to open wooden doors, if you don't want people inside you need to use an iron door with a button or lever. Pressure plates do not keep people out.
He tore one of the walls down, punched me once and ran away so I couldn't do shit for the next 2 minutes waiting for the cooldown on PvP.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
He tore one of the walls down, punched me once and ran away so I couldn't do shit for the next 2 minutes waiting for the cooldown on PvP.
Was it in your claim? If you don't have it protected it's not against the rules.

The chest claim expires after a full week of inactivity, there's no way to change that.

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
Why not just move further away from them to get established?

and then take your revenge with diamond swords.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Why not just move further away from them to get established?

and then take your revenge with diamond swords.
Me and Afire set our houses hundreds of blocks away. The issue is with natural cave systems being shared between claims.