• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

TheRat

Banned
Not a single player i know enjoys playing against your bots, i know people who have stopped playing skial servers specifically because of the retarded bots, if not remove them completely, at least add a vote to turn them off, a fair 5v5 is way more fun than a bot infested shit throwing match. but do whatever, you already alienated or muted everyone fun so who cares right, who cares that your servers are aids to play outside of peak hours? who cares that you mute everyone funny? genuine dogshit servers and im telling you 1 way to make it better, not like you fucks will listen

Helius21

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Every single player i know enjoys playing against the bots, i know people who have stayed playing skial servers specifically because of the simple, quiet, and objective focused bots, if not add more of them completely, at least add a vote to turn them to Spy, a fair 5v5 with bots is way more fun than an empty server without bots out skilling me so much I have to rage against the machine. but do whatever, you already alienated or muted everyone annoying so who cares right, who cares that your forums are free of properly placed suggestions to shit on outside of peak hours? who cares that you can't make a well thought out and civil thread for everyone? genuine dandy servers and im telling you 1 way to make it stay good, because it's better than having nothing at all during slow times or when few players are on at all

• Dumb
Reactions: Nirnoxic

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
It's evident majority prefers seed bots to an empty server based on the difference how fast the servers fill with compared to without

You're out of luck

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I think we should probably resort to improving the bots (cause they are pretty shitty) as opposed to removing them completely

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
someone needs to play the servers they stan on the forums xd
Been playing on the servers since 2016, met a huge friend group that I'm still with through Freak Fortress 2, joined the forums in 2018 to +1 some suggestion threads, report some rule breakers, and to have a laugh at people like you :)

Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Not a single player i know enjoys playing against your bots, i know people who have stopped playing skial servers specifically because of the retarded bots, if not remove them completely, at least add a vote to turn them off, a fair 5v5 is way more fun than a bot infested shit throwing match. but do whatever, you already alienated or muted everyone fun so who cares right, who cares that your servers are aids to play outside of peak hours? who cares that you mute everyone funny? genuine dogshit servers and im telling you 1 way to make it better, not like you fucks will listen
demoknight shocked.gif
Sorry Skial doesn't meet your own playing standards 24/7. Unless Skial has the Valve sourcecodes, you clearly demonstrate lack of respect for how these servers operate. Did you even bother to read other threads related to your issue, because again clearly you did not

Reactions: GoldSrc

Friendly Killer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Everybody knows how many bots are on a server before you even join the server. So if you dont want to play with bots dont join servers with bots.
It really is that simple.

Reactions: rottiedog46

lordfa9

Unremarkable User
the increased health on the bots is the thing that gets me. No way should a soldier bot be allowed to W+M1 a sentry and win