• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Pillow

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I can't seem to find a place to trade. Nobodys active on the forums lately, US20 is almost emtpy with afks in it. Or better, dudes fighting on the minecraft map, the map encourages people to play instead of trading. Change it back.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

W8baby

Contributor
It's final week for many people; can't trade for hats when a 10 page paper on warfare after 1945 is due tomorrow.

N1SMOMAX

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I'd say it should pick up in a week or so... probably lol... as w8baby said it's finals week for a lot of people (myself included) and even though people might be playing some, finals are more important than tf2 (but not as fun :D)... at least in my book

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
It's the map too. US20 map just pretty much sucks and US2 is populated by kids playing some game without a goal of winning. It's an active form of idling what they do.
I don't want to encourage you to go to other trade servers but try the EU-Trade server from Skial it's mostly very full and only traders there. Also if you want to trade high-prices items Rawr Unusual Hat Server has many rich buyers & sellers.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
We can't do anything about it. There are less people playing.
Is there a way to reassign servers which don't get enough traffic? It looks like one-one trade server is enough for US and Europe, and there would be other ways to use them maybe... Skial doesn't have any 24/7Granary server, or Fastlane, and I think an Arena rotation server would be great too. I know it isn't a popular map like the above mentioned, but koth_nucleus is one of my favourites : ) I don't know what people would think about starting a Vanilla server too, maybe with the 'pro' settings like us29, for serious gaming.
There are ideas outside TF2 too, we played L4D2 the other day and people would be in favour of having a Skial L4D2 server. There are a lot of Killing Floor players out there too.

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
The more you cut down on trading the more traders will leave. On the short term this will help you but on the long run you lose all the traders. It's the wrong maps that we have. Other trading communities have full trade servers.
Lets hope our presence on the TF2-Spreadsheet brings us more traders

Pillow

We can't do anything about it. There are less people playing.
Change it back, this map encourages people to fight and thats not the purpose of the server. And people leave mainly because of this reason (IMO)

Bottiger

Administrator
A lot of those people are shills for other communities. I've figured out the real identity of some of those people before.