KeizerSoze

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Refined_Metal_27_zps35b27084.jpg

2000 Refined in stock
$0.27 each

I am new to Skial but I have over 250 recorded cash transactions on SourceOP

If you want to pay with cash you must have 2 things -> #1. Rep that is at least 3 months old on a reputable website and #2. At least 2 pages worth. I do occasionally make exceptionsin the absence of meeting the aforementioned requirements. Those exceptions are a little more strict and are based on two criteria: A steam account that is at least 2 years old and owning 40+ games installed on your account..

I will be checking your steamrep status amongst other inquiries so please do not bother if you have been reported as a scammer. In almost every case I will ask that you go first. Considering my record of successful cash transactions and the age of my steam account there should be no reason why you should feel uncomfortable with that request. However; if you are uncomfortable in any way I will agree to use a middleman to securely conduct our transaction.

What is a middleman? The job of the middleman is to hold the items before any cash is transferred from one party to the other. The middleman will never need to accept cash in any situation. As soon as the middleman has confirmed that he/she has received the items, then and only then should the money be transferred to the respective party. Once the money has been confirmed as received, the middleman will then transfer the items to the receiving party. To see a list of registered middlemen click here

Last edited:

Sgt. Lolleth2

Mildly Menacing Medic
Are you still selling keys? I'll buy two of them. I don't have rep, but my steam account is 3 years old + more than 40 games. I will also gladly go first.

Last edited: