Did you click on this thread because

• Total voters

Soul Ember

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Welcome
Hello! A friend and I decided to start a competitive 6V6 team and are now recruiting members! If you're interested in joining please add me on steam and I'll get around to spectating and testing you in the requested class you would like to apply for, and if we think you're good enough, you're on the team!

Prerequisites
- Must know what competitive TF2 is for starters...
- Must be a fairly decent player in the class you're applying for
- Good at working with a team
- Preferably has a working microphone
- Starting Sept. 12 you will need to have a flexible schedule for the UGC league, last season they usually held matches on Wednesdays at 9 P.M ET, but that may not be the case this season
- Willing to come to as many practices as possible
- Must be compatible with the Eastern Time Zone, If you're not sure how that translates into your time zone then just look it up on good.

* If you're not familiar with basic competitive tactics then I'd request you read this article before applying: http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/story/43759/?spage=1

Needed Classes for Main Team
- 1 Scout
- 2 1 Soldiers
- 1 Demoman

Needed back ups
- Most the default 6v6 classes, helpful if you're able to fill in as more then 1 class.

*At the time we're only looking for 1 class per member! You may apply for more then 1 but if you get accepted for both you'll have to choose one. If you have any questions add me on steam or leave as a comment below.

:)

Fallen Leaves

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I'm reinstalling everything on my computer atm, so I won't be on for a day or two
I'd be interested in trying out for soldier though

Soul Ember

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I stated you need to be available on Wednesday at 9 ET, which is Eastern Time Zone for those who are not familiar with it, and sorry if that was not made clear, I'll be sure to fix that :3

Kopiunater

Unremarkable User
Hi i would like to try out for scout and here is some info about me so you can make your choice. Im 13 and i like tf2 that's about it so and yeah that's about it. Hope you pick me and if not i understand.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hi i would like to try out for scout and here is some info about me so you can make your choice. Im 13 and i like tf2 that's about it so and yeah that's about it. Hope you pick me and if not i understand.
As much as I'm sure he would appreciate your offer, look at when the last post was made.

Boltwizard

Scarcely Lethal Noob
i would like to apply for demoman on your team.
about me:
i have a mic
i have 250 hours of playtime on tf2
i'm great working with a team
i fave a flexible schedule

steam name:Boltwizard

Fish

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
i would like to apply for demoman on your team.
about me:
i have a mic
i have 250 hours of playtime on tf2
i'm great working with a team
i fave a flexible schedule

steam name:Boltwizard
The league started in September.

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
now that this past season has passed, hit me up if you're still looking for players. I play roaming soldier or demo, either or. We can talk more if ya still need people for this next upcoming season.

5mS>Weapons

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Well i've been playing Scout,Medic,Sniper,Heavy,Demo alot lately and hit me up or add me on steam if interested