Reporter

Administrator
Reasons why TF2 is dying.
1. Max Box. Back in around 2013, I would barely stumble upon any hackers, I would maybe even never find any. But nowadays, every pub, every Skial server, there's always a possibility. Whenever I go to a server and see a Sniper getting headshots, I have a fear that there is a hacker in the server. And you can guess who started it. Exactly. Max Box.
This stupid dickhead fucking created a YouTube channel from that, and got about 10k subs until he stopped. He says here that he started off YouTube by making Minecraft videos and it did not work. He did this all for attention, and now he's apologizing while laughing about it? No, he doesn't deserve a second chance. His LMAOBox videos got about 50,000 views each. He should fucking leave this community, as he's fucked it over already. Seeing as Valve isn't doing shit about LMAOBox, you can understand why people don't like him.
2. Lack of good YouTubers. Jerma and Star are legends. You can see here that ever since they started making TF2 videos, the game had gotten much more people joining and playing it. Nowadays, we have fucking small YouTubers who cause drama in this sub often and basically copy whatever Sterma do. TF2 is a big game, where you can do a lot of shit. If FUNKe can come up with a new idea every week, then so can multiple people. And not stealing ideas from Star and Jerma. Seriously, it's not even a question anymore. That bot video was the same thing Star and Jerma did, and you also copied the truck joke. If you're reading this, you know who you are.
3. Valve showing no concern for experienced players. There have been no new fucking weapons in a long ass time, and Valve think they can get away with this by adding cosmetics and skins? No thanks, dude. The game gets boring after a while if you cannot find good servers to play on. Gun Mettle update was a great breath of fresh air by balancing weapons, and so was Tough Break. But the thing is, there are still broken and shitty weapons in the game, and Valve isn't fixing them by balancing shit.
4. Glitches. It took Valve about 5 years to fix the Market Gardner Gunslinger glitch. Not to mention the countless glitches in this game. Make a fucking update to fix this shit. Fuck you Delfy and Nislt for promoting griefing aswell.
5. The community. Chat binds. Lenny faces. Cancer memes. Lime green scouts. Nowadays, whenever I play this fucking game, it just gets me upset.
6. "Play competitive!" I can't. I'm not good enough. Matchmaking won't fix all the fucking problems in this game. What good will matchmaking do if LMAOBox still fucking works? What good will it do if Muselk makes another video on how to join competitive, when it will make a swarm of noobs join? What good will it do when there are so many weapons that need balancing and fixing? No. I play TF2 for a quick fun experience, not to play hardcore. Most people play TF2 like I do. Competitive won't fix all these problems.

I'm reading all of these comments, and none of them are making my points invalid LOL

https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/463n4g/reasons_why_tf2_is_dying/

Author: miauw62

https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2shitposterclub/comments/463u3x/reasons_why_tf2_is_dying/
http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2shitposterclub/comments/463u3x/reasons_why_tf2_is_dying/?ref=search_posts