mr enderman 22

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
honestly i dont know why chipper was removed, bank is a trolls heaven, valve hq beta is exploitable, waterrun is just a bad map and everyone hates it, and out of all maps to remove, they remove chipper, idk what crack you guys were on but chipper was actually good and fun

Last edited:

Lord Zuko

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
chipper is literally office but made for 2022.

actual bad take with zero effort put in to explain why you think it is remotely good.

Lord Zuko

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

mr enderman 22

yes but thats not saying much

most maps that require you to do something other than mindlessly hold w do, yes.

your suggestion was low effort.
1. waterrun didnt take the effort to make it good, valve hq beta, they didnt even try to fix the exploitable traps

2. thats basically saying every suggestion that makes a point is low effort

3. listen to the community for once

4. there are people who agree with me, saying that its a good map

5. you probably dont even know the flaws of bank, waterrun, and valve hq

6. just because its underplayed doesn't make it bad

7. chipper is not office in anyway, mainly minigames, traps, layout, your just saying excuses

8. you probably haven't played it much or even tryed to get it picked ( aka. more than once )

9. lostzones was underplayed once but not removed, lostzones did get more attention

10. there is no pit in chipper

11. actually moderate the skial dr server for once and dont do a roblox

12. stupidity is a bad map, and when theres to many players at the door after the 3rd trap, it gets stuck and the modivator has easy kills

Last edited:

The Best Bast

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
1. It's wrong to think bashing other maps will redeem the one you like to others (since that's actually the topic here). It's not relevant, not with this little detail anyway. And I say that as a Waterrun disliker myself.

2. Your suggestion or the point it's making aren't very different from the usuals : praising one or several maps you like and bashing one or several maps you dislike without an objective reasoning or an interesting subjective one (which means other than "it's good keep it" or "it's bad remove it").

3. The community has indirectly been listened to, like it or not, the map wasn't picked enough.

4. Refer to 3. I know a guy who's a fan of the map and yet it couldn't save it if himself, your pals and you are the exception more than the majority. I'm a fan of Technoir, I know others who are, the map has been removed nonetheless, I'm pissed but I know I have no power if the map doesn't have the playerbase's favor, as frustrating as it is.

5. Refer to 1 and 2.

6. Refer to 3. The map isn't inherently bad, on the contrary, I liked the execution and you can feel the mapmaker's massive effort at every corner, but it's too long, has no respawn option for the minigames to reward players waiting, is very hard, even unfair, with a trying Hale, even with a full server or skills. It's not a map fit for a server with 30 minute long rotations and a rather casual playerbase.

7. Chipper is a melting pot of memes in a corridor, which makes it comparable to Office. Office wins just because of the replayability and the many "secrets" leading to runners / Hale interaction, which is why it's one of the most popular maps. Minigames are indeed good in Chipper, but it's not worth much if no one reaches them.

8. You need to give credit to people's opinions, or at least to be a little more convincing if you want to afford telling them their opinion isn't worth much. And even if you're gonna reason like that, how about you take dee jay's opinion since he's currently ranked second this season ? Or mine and Trooper's too, but maybe it's not worth much if we're only ranked #16 and #11 respectively ?

9. Lostzones has been removed too. And I think Chipper had been around for longer than Lostzones if we're talking about giving a chance to a map. I have no idea about the point this is trying to make. In any case, you can refer to 1 and 2 too.

10. See 7 + its loss, pits are a banger concept 🙃

This long answer may seem pointless but I wrote it nonetheless for a simple reason, kinda derivated from my second point : I wish deathrun feedback didn't always seem so caricatural or childish. This kind of thread looks more like a temper tantrum than an actual debate or attempt to bring the map back. Sometimes, there are actual things to discuss on this forum, say, a map removal for a bug, adding new maps to refresh the rotation, etc., but I feel like this kind of thread doesn't help our playerbase being taken seriously and even discredits it for those times we actually have to make serious suggestions. So for our community I love very much, a little effort, please.

mr enderman 22

1. It's wrong to think bashing other maps will redeem the one you like to others (since that's actually the topic here). It's not relevant, not with this little detail anyway. And I say that as a Waterrun disliker myself.

2. Your suggestion or the point it's making aren't very different from the usuals : praising one or several maps you like and bashing one or several maps you dislike without an objective reasoning or an interesting subjective one (which means other than "it's good keep it" or "it's bad remove it").

3. The community has indirectly been listened to, like it or not, the map wasn't picked enough.

4. Refer to 3. I know a guy who's a fan of the map and yet it couldn't save it if himself, your pals and you are the exception more than the majority. I'm a fan of Technoir, I know others who are, the map has been removed nonetheless, I'm pissed but I know I have no power if the map doesn't have the playerbase's favor, as frustrating as it is.

5. Refer to 1 and 2.

6. Refer to 3. The map isn't inherently bad, on the contrary, I liked the execution and you can feel the mapmaker's massive effort at every corner, but it's too long, has no respawn option for the minigames to reward players waiting, is very hard, even unfair, with a trying Hale, even with a full server or skills. It's not a map fit for a server with 30 minute long rotations and a rather casual playerbase.

7. Chipper is a melting pot of memes in a corridor, which makes it comparable to Office. Office wins just because of the replayability and the many "secrets" leading to runners / Hale interaction, which is why it's one of the most popular maps. Minigames are indeed good in Chipper, but it's not worth much if no one reaches them.

8. You need to give credit to people's opinions, or at least to be a little more convincing if you want to afford telling them their opinion isn't worth much. And even if you're gonna reason like that, how about you take dee jay's opinion since he's currently ranked second this season ? Or mine and Trooper's too, but maybe it's not worth much if we're only ranked #16 and #11 respectively ?

9. Lostzones has been removed too. And I think Chipper had been around for longer than Lostzones if we're talking about giving a chance to a map. I have no idea about the point this is trying to make. In any case, you can refer to 1 and 2 too.

10. See 7 + its loss, pits are a banger concept 🙃

This long answer may seem pointless but I wrote it nonetheless for a simple reason, kinda derivated from my second point : I wish deathrun feedback didn't always seem so caricatural or childish. This kind of thread looks more like a temper tantrum than an actual debate or attempt to bring the map back. Sometimes, there are actual things to discuss on this forum, say, a map removal for a bug, adding new maps to refresh the rotation, etc., but I feel like this kind of thread doesn't help our playerbase being taken seriously and even discredits it for those times we actually have to make serious suggestions. So for our community I love very much, a little effort, please.
lostzones was around probably longer in my opinion, pits are a bad concept because they can make the map boring after awhile, as for 8 i can see what you mean but there are people in the servers who like it so it kinda has mixed opinions

Burning Mann_

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
it was so underplayed that i forgot this map even existed. the worst part is that i'm not lying about that, maybe it was played when i wasn't there but i was on pretty often and only saw it played a little bit after it was first added. i don't even know when it was removed

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
seminal did i studder
You keep saying "other people agree with me" yet you have yet to prove this. So far every single person dislikes this map and your suggestion wanting to add it back, as do I. -1

It is not a very good map and it was never picked when it came into queue. Re-adding it isn't going to change either fact. Want a chance to get it re-added? Update it heavily and then come back with said updated version.

Reactions: Sir Trooper

Lord Zuko

honestly, the best bat did an excellent job of summarizing all of the points. the only main reason why office is actually picked is so people can go into the pit so they can try and kill hale.

as for the "flaws" in bank, waterrun, and valve hq, i do know of them. i also know of a lot of "flaws" in some other maps (safety first, playstation, trump tower, etc etc)

mr enderman 22

You keep saying "other people agree with me" yet you have yet to prove this. So far every single person dislikes this map and your suggestion wanting to add it back, as do I. -1

It is not a very good map and it was never picked when it came into queue. Re-adding it isn't going to change either fact. Want a chance to get it re-added? Update it heavily and then come back with said updated version.
then play the dr server and ask if people like chipper then