T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Considering you were never on the server I can only guess you searched our stats site for the n-term for something to report. (when i searched it it was the first thing to pop up at last).
If you happen to do that just for the sake of reporting something I can only assume you will type in the n-word in the stats side once you might become an admin and insta-mute them all, right?
Overkill much? Are you hunting for these things? The report itself is not wrong, it's more the way it's done surprises me.

Just my thoughts.

Edit: The other report aswell, not gonna reply there for the sake of it.

Reactions: Blade D_Hero

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Considering you were never on the server I can only guess you searched our stats site for the n-term for something to report. (when i searched it it was the first thing to pop up at last).
If you happen to do that just for the sake of reporting something I can only assume you will type in the n-word in the stats side once you might become an admin and insta-mute them all, right?
Overkill much? Are you hunting for these things? The report itself is not wrong, it's more the way it's done surprises me.

Just my thoughts.

Edit: The other report aswell, not gonna reply there for the sake of it.

I've confirmed with numerous admins that this is fine to do, it's not that I'm doing this just for the sake of it- they've broken the rules, I don't like when "it's not against the rules if it isn't caught" is used, they have still made an impact on Skial and the community playing on the server with them.

Perhaps you could argue that this is overkill, however I would never report/mute someone who said it more than two days ago- that seems to far, witch hunting perhaps. I'm glad you responded honestly, if you have a problem with this I can stop doing it, though both @Fenix & @DaivdBaekr have said that it is fine as long as it is recent.

Edit: If I became an admin then I wouldn't simply go down the chat log and mute each one of them, I would mute the ones who seemed to be repeat offenders/said it multiple times and most importantly only if it was recent... I'm also only checking the log when I'm unable to play.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I didnt say you need to stop it, infact as you said they broke rules, I just personally think instead a bot could grab those up and replace you. It seems a little over-the-top to hunt them down like that but I cannot argue what you do would be wrong. I simply said whats on my mind :grinning:

Reactions: Luke

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I didnt say you need to stop it, infact as you said they broke rules, I just personally think instead a bot could grab those up and replace you. It seems a little over-the-top to hunt them down like that but I cannot argue what you do would be wrong. I simply said whats on my mind :grinning:

Absolutely, though a bot couldn't do this as I make sure to check context for each one, rather than simply reporting straight away.

Edit: Spelling

Last edited: