Isil

Epic Skial Regular
Preface: Please delete this thread if the average user can already do this, because I am dumb and I have not quite figured it out yet.

Alternatively:

When a user browses another user's profile page, and notes their ratings on the left side, allow for them to click on one of the numbers (whether they be received ratings or given ratings) and allow them to see who they were given to, or who they received them from. As a bonus point, include a little thing that has a link to the particular comment that was rated.

This might help for curious users (like myself) to see if someone is genuinely dumb by checking to see who was dishing out the ratings, and for what in particular.

By no means pressing, and maybe even already suggested. It just crossed my mind and I figured I'd throw it up here just in case I forgot, or it hadn't been.

Reactions: Giildy

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
see that like down there? click the word 'list' that's next to it.

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
Oh, I know that! But I meant more a grand list that one could access from their profile page of any rating they've ever received.

p.s. thanks

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh, I know that! But I meant more a grand list that one could access from their profile page of any rating they've ever received.

p.s. thanks
ooooooooooooo

kay, see, I didn't get that from your original post XD

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
Sweet. I think I've stumbled on that once.

It would be cool if it could be sorted by rating.