TheSuperAnon

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Hello, I'm selling an unusual birdcage (for the pyro) with bubbles effect.

Person with the highest offer that I see fit will get the hat, (no bullshit offers)

Currently, the offer is 5 buds. (It was unboxed during halloween, meaning there will be not possible way of obtaining any more unusual birdcages/halloween items)

Ill post pictures very soon.

Athostle

Uncharitable Spy
Pretty sure it's still possible to get Halloween items. I think that it was any unusuals unboxed during Halloween just got the new effects as a definate.

Reactions: Cylosis

TheSuperAnon

Oh, then I stand corrected. I haven't seen any unusual birdcages around, so it might possibly be a one of a kind.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
Oh, then I stand corrected. I haven't seen any unusual birdcages around, so it might possibly be a one of a kind.
It isn't. With more hats added all the time, another unusual birdcage would be rare, but it would be possible to uncrate one.
Now, is this the Cauldron Bubbles or the regular bubbles?

TheSuperAnon

It isn't. With more hats added all the time, another unusual birdcage would be rare, but it would be possible to uncrate one.
Now, is this the Cauldron Bubbles or the regular bubbles?
Just the regular bubbles. I can't post a screenshot on this computer now, since F12 is broken, ill try to re-map screenshot to other key and try again.

TheSuperAnon

Bump, other guy still hasn't contacted me, so they are still for sale.

I'll go for 4 buds + black bills + sweets as a lowest price