• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
how about if u don't like the rules then leave.

It's not about me not liking the rules - I've always respected the law or rules and tried to obey them at any cost, but taking someone's bullshit so seriously on the Webz doesn't look mature though. This fucker sprayed nazis' swastika and if I was taking it seriously I should've smashed this bitch since my nation had been fighting nazis for 4 fucking years in a row and lost 20 million people in WW II. But I perfectly realize that it's useless - this fucker didn't get manners from his parents and my rage would've just fed his trolling and idiocy. So what the fuck? :)

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It's not about me not liking the rules - I've always respected the law or rules and tried to obey them at any cost, but taking someone's bullshit so seriously on the Webz doesn't look mature though. This fucker sprayed nazis' swastika and if I was taking it seriously I should've smashed this bitch since my nation had been fighting nazis for 4 fucking years in a row and lost 20 million people in WW II. But I perfectly realize that it's useless - this fucker didn't get manners from his parents and my rage would've just fed his trolling and idiocy. So what the fuck? :)
See the thing is that one person might joke about it, but it's a joke based on hate. Hate a person based on merit, not on skin color, religion, sex, country of origin, etc. I'm very laid back as an admin as most can tell you, but racism and sexism really get me angry.

I'm the father of a 15-month-old who doesn't hate anything except for eggs. I don't want him to grow up in a world where hating people based on non-reasons is accepted. And if you think it's a joke, it's not a funny joke.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Another guy I approve for not feeding the trolls. I will admit that I do not give a shit about stuff. Here's a flashback where 2 people were trolling me when I used a failurmomjoke 2 C4YG weridos came in and /sleep
Ignore that.
TL DR:I agree with you.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm the father of a 15-month-old who doesn't hate anything except for eggs. I don't want him to grow up in a world where hating people based on non-reasons is accepted. And if you think it's a joke, it's not a funny joke.

Even though I feel ya, but you should understand that in this case you'll have to make sure your kiddo has no Internet access. Too bad for us, Internet is a freedom and you have no chance to limit it. The only way is to fight fire with fire :) Trolls will be trolled, idiots will be "outidiotted" (lol)

Sparky

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
If we are seriously going to get this fucking nitpicky on the racism I am going to find a new home. "OMFG HE SAYED ARAB!!!! BURN HIM!!!!!" Seriously? Are we really sinking to that level?

Edit: didn't see zeeb's original pic. I retract my statement on the basis of ignorance to the situation.

Edit Edit: Also I am very stoned

Lmao RAGEE!! oh wait..nvm im stoned lol

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Even though I feel ya, but you should understand that in this case you'll have to make sure your kiddo has no Internet access. Too bad for us, Internet is a freedom and you have no chance to limit it. The only way is to fight fire with fire :) Trolls will be trolled, idiots will be "outidiotted" (lol)
No, I'd rather my son to grow up like I did and make the idiots realize just how stupid they are and trod off in shame.

My mother always tells me she wonders where I'm from since my parents have both used the N-word, but she says that when I was four I would say "black people are just like white people but they have more pigment." Even as a child I only saw the scientific differences between people and understood them simply as science, not as a reason to put anybody down or hate them.

I refuse to lower myself to the level of a troll or other form of imbecile. Take my stance as "holier than thou" but, God damnit, I'm better than that. My son will also learn that there are only two types of people in the universe -- Awesome people and people that suck.

I will not fight fire with fire. That only begets more fire. I will fight fire with a fire extinguisher.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
He was prolly too busy with fighting the haters with more hate and then regarding himself as being above it all. Lol

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No, I'd rather my son to grow up like I did and make the idiots realize just how stupid they are and trod off in shame.
I will not fight fire with fire. That only begets more fire. I will fight fire with a fire extinguisher.

Was like you 10 years ago when I was a student: impulsive, fast for response and furious :) The first time I saw black dude was when I was 20 (we don't have that many black people in ex-USSR), thus I have had no idea about racism up until I moved here. I've been in 24 countries on 4 continents and saw different cultures - that made me tolerant. But it also taught me not to waste my rage and energy fighting kids on the Web - it's useless. You can teach someone a lesson in a real life - that's true, but not on the Web.

About fighting fire with fire - toss a wall of fire against another wall of fire that is coming towards you - you'll see what will happen. Now consider how many extinguishers would you waste trying to fight the wall of fire whereas you could use only 1 match. :)

PS. If there were more tolerant people like you - life would've been much better.

PS.PS> In my life I hate only two things - racism and ni**ers (old joke).

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
Wow, its odd also the number of racism increased after f2p was released :S not saying a bad thing but its just that they shouldnt really be racist on servers :S

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Welcome to the real world Afire. A place where racism is as common as tying your shoes. We can try to keep are servers cleaned up best we can, but it is bound to happen regardless.

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
Welcome to the real world Afire. A place where racism is as common as tying your shoes. We can try to keep are servers cleaned up best we can, but it is bound to happen regardless.
kind of knew that already :S
Pricks yesterday trolled me yesterday and yes, i knew wtf is happening

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Was like you 10 years ago when I was a student: impulsive, fast for response and furious :) The first time I saw black dude was when I was 20 (we don't have that many black people in ex-USSR), thus I have had no idea about racism up until I moved here. I've been in 24 countries on 4 continents and saw different cultures - that made me tolerant. But it also taught me not to waste my rage and energy fighting kids on the Web - it's useless. You can teach someone a lesson in a real life - that's true, but not on the Web.

About fighting fire with fire - toss a wall of fire against another wall of fire that is coming towards you - you'll see what will happen. Now consider how many extinguishers would you waste trying to fight the wall of fire whereas you could use only 1 match. :)

PS. If there were more tolerant people like you - life would've been much better.

PS.PS> In my life I hate only two things - racism and ni**ers (old joke).
Well, my overdramatic response was originally fight fire with neutron bombs... But... LOL

I think it's funny that the tone of your post insinuates that I'm a youngin' when I'm actually the village elder. LOL

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
im just going to say.. i don't care what your opinion is on this subject. Racism, sexism or any other discrimation will not be tolerated here.

they can play somewhere else. tons of other servers

(not talkign to you creeping)

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
im just going to say.. i don't care what your opinion is on this subject. Racism, sexism or any other discrimation will not be tolerated here.

they can play somewhere else. tons of other servers

(not talkign to you creeping)
Oh so now sexism is against the rules? Would you be so kind as to show me where in the rules it says that one? If I wanna call you a bitch and say you belong in a kitchen getting paid 25% less than us hardworking men, im gonna fucking say it!