• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Got this one, too, while you were grabbing that pic for me, Zebra.
racewar.jpg

BTW... WTF with the sm_addban command working in reverse of the sm_ban command? I never had to use sm_addban before so I didn't realize it was backwards. Bott, you'll notice there's a ban for a SteamID of 1440 when I tried to do an addban on the guy for dodging the original ban as well because the order of the time and userid in the commands are reversed from each other. I need to speak to you at some point about setting up a SourceBans account so I can fix things fix things like that.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You people should stop taking it so seriously.. Just chillax and play.. Why the fuck would you give a rat's ass about some tards saying some bullshit?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
how about if u don't like the rules then leave.

i am not going to put up with racist shit from people. It puts a bad reputation on the whole skial community.

everything in existance has rules. To keep things from getting out of control

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
how about if u don't like the rules then leave.

i am not going to put up with racist shit from people. It puts a bad reputation on the whole skial community.

everything in existance has rules. To keep things from getting out of control
you should see the idiots pulling racist jokes on the rotation server

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You people should stop taking it so seriously.. Just chillax and play.. Why the fuck would you give a rat's ass about some tards saying some bullshit?
I give a rat's ass because it's against the rules and I'm personally offended as a member of the human race by the divisive racist bullshit that people spew.

If you don't like that, tough. I'm going to enforce the rules.

StalinJr

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
The rotation and badlands servers(from my experience), are by far the worst in this matter. So you might want to keep a closer eye on those.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The rotation and badlands servers(from my experience), are by far the worst in this matter. So you might want to keep a closer eye on those.
Will do. Hopefully the other admins see this as well, so we can all keep an eye on it.

Like Zeebs was talking about in his other thread about who we are, I don't want us to come across as a bunch of exclusionary jackasses. I'd like to think that the Skial servers can bring lots of fun and lulz for everybody, regardless of race, color, creed, or whatever. I think that racism, sexism, and any other -ism erodes our good image and makes us look like a bunch of douchebags, so I'd rather nip that in the bud.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If we are seriously going to get this fucking nitpicky on the racism I am going to find a new home. "OMFG HE SAYED ARAB!!!! BURN HIM!!!!!" Seriously? Are we really sinking to that level?

Edit: didn't see zeeb's original pic. I retract my statement on the basis of ignorance to the situation.

Edit Edit: Also I am very stoned

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If we are seriously going to get this fucking nitpicky on the racism I am going to find a new home. "OMFG HE SAYED ARAB!!!! BURN HIM!!!!!" Seriously? Are we really sinking to that level?

Edit: didn't see zeeb's original pic. I retract my statement on the basis of ignorance to the situation.

Edit Edit: Also I am very stoned
LOL

It wasn't just the Arab statement by any means. That was just additive. I'm sure if we let him go, he would've hit every ethnic slur there is. I would've permabanned him if he called me a WOP. LOL