Banned
Contributor
8 of 10 rounds: Pac, 10-9

Winner by decision: Bradley

areyoufuckingkiddingmeragefacememetemplateblank1024x1008.png

Airakah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
: O I worked that fight last night! I worked at a snack bar haha :C I didn't see much of the fight though.

Mark

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Boxing? Pfff... The only sport I need is competitive 1 vs. 1 Piano dueling.
Now that's a sport I'd pay munny to see.
:D

Reactions: Airakah

jimmy the unrustled one

Positively Inhumane Poster
What some guy just posted on my facebook:

"Boxing gets what it deserves. Mayweather & Pacquiao get what they deserve. One's in jail, and the other lost. That's what you fuckers get for wasting everyone's time over the last few years. Now both of you can go the fuck away because you've just successfully killed your sport forever. I hope you're happy now."
Did you really tought that was relevant, what a dumbass oh wow

jimmy the unrustled one

Positively Inhumane Poster
Damn, man, how rustled ARE your jimmies? Your brother got banned once because of a report I passed and your jimmies get rustled this badly? Boy, I hope you never go out of your house...oh who am I kidding, you won't.
Stay mad dumb scrub, the line"Damn, man, how rustled ARE your jimmies? ", is super ironic since you are fuming mad as we speak, i don't like you because of your constant bitching about weapons (black box, enforcer, or any weapon that you get owned with wich are all), and because other thing i can't really say because i would get banned, not because of a ban of my brother lol. Btw i'm heading out of my house in 4:30 hours aprox.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
8 of 10 rounds: Pac, 10-9

Winner by decision: Bradley
Yeah. Makes no fucking sense. Manny had been dominating all throughout the fight. Nevertheless, Bradly won... I believe they gave the win to Bradley so revenge-fight could be set up.

I'm telling you, the money rules the boxing nowadays.