Who won the fight?

• Total voters

LuuckyShot

Truly Feared Pyro
To those who dont know, boxing is now officially dead. As of today, the Pound for Pound King, Manny Pacquiao lost in a unanimous decision to Timothy Bradley. The judges have made a poor decision. Everyone knew he lost, even Bradley knew he lost and whats worse is, Bradley's wife KNEW he lost. Any agree's or disagree's? All opinions are welcome.

If you haven't watched the fight yet, WATCH IT.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
To those who dont know, boxing is now officially dead. As of today, the Pound for Pound King, Manny Pacquiao lost in a unanimous decision to Timothy Bradley. The judges have made a poor decision. Everyone knew he lost, even Bradley knew he lost and whats worse is, Bradley's wife KNEW he lost. Any agree's or disagree's? All opinions are welcome.

If you haven't watched the fight yet, WATCH IT.

You act as if this is the first controversial decision to happen over combat sports ;D Judges fuck up all the time, this is no different.

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
What some guy just posted on my facebook:

"Boxing gets what it deserves. Mayweather & Pacquiao get what they deserve. One's in jail, and the other lost. That's what you fuckers get for wasting everyone's time over the last few years. Now both of you can go the fuck away because you've just successfully killed your sport forever. I hope you're happy now."

MilleNX

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Screw boxing. Back alley cock-fighting and tamales is where is at.

Yes, I just ripped off Seinfeld, what of it?

Reactions: Isil

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
it was on while i was at the bar. did i pay attention? No. did I wish everyone didn't freak the fuck out over it for hours after? yes. Shouting at televisions in bars isn't going to change anything, dudes :(

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
it was on while i was at the bar. did i pay attention? No. did I wish everyone didn't freak the fuck out over it for hours after? yes. Shouting at televisions in bars isn't going to change anything, dudes :(
yes it will. you just gotta yell at it loud enough

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Users found this page by searching for:
pacman lost to bradley threads
:suspicious: Pacman's a boxer now?
Apparently.
pacman1_58396210.jpg