• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Kaleido

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Given the increase in bans due to being friendly (not affecting myself), I would love to see where that is stated as a rule as I have looked high and low and don't see how it's justifiable to ban someone for taking a break and horsing around on a 24/7 map that isn't competitive. The only reason I see people getting in trouble for this, is when a sour player who is trying far too hard reports it. That's just my observation though, like I said I would love to be shown where it states that it is a rule.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Given the increase in bans due to being friendly (not affecting myself), I would love to see where that is stated as a rule as I have looked high and low and don't see how it's justifiable to ban someone for taking a break and horsing around on a 24/7 map that isn't competitive. The only reason I see people getting in trouble for this, is when a sour player who is trying far too hard reports it. That's just my observation though, like I said I would love to be shown where it states that it is a rule.
Harming your team for an extended period of time. Examples:
  • Blocking sniper views
  • Teleporter traps
  • Refusing to help advance your teams position for a long time (usually known as Friendlying)

Reactions: Sargent¥

l8r b8r

Uncharitable Spy
It's also annoying for those players who play the game to relieve stress. I know from personal experience that it's a great method to relieve stress.
The problem with friendlies is that when you're on a roll playing the game to kill and they're their horsing around, when you kill them they get salty and shit goes down a chaos rises.