• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Godzilla fan for life

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So over the past couple of days I have played on the Bottiger's 24/7 Idle Trade server and have ran into something that I think should either be changed, removed, or fixed that has really annoyed me. That is the donation perks you get, which are specifically the speed (have scout speed for every class) and the give command (give yourself any non-Valve weapon). The reason for me saying this is due to the unfair advantage you get with both commands in effect. Because you can be a heavy with direct hit, Jarate, Loose cannon, spy knife, Mantreads, and others while going to speed of scout. allowing you to not be killed easily, and just camp the enemy spawn to get kills. I know I am not the only one who hates it when this happens. So I am asking the admins to please do something to change this, something that makes it fair for those who haven't donated or can't.

Kael

TF2 Admin
Contributor
It's an idle server. There's no specific goal but to idle and dick around so there's no real unfair advantage.

Godzilla fan for life

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Well, it’s unfair when you can’t leave spawn because someone who donated is spamming the other’s spawn and no one can do anything about it

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
In reality, those donator's keep the servers running, otherwise the servers would shut down due to a lack of funding.

Also it's an idle server, it's time to get free weapons and fuck around. just Thank god you don't have the Jetpack that both trade servers have, otherwise you'd be seeing flying people all over the place. It's a fun command but not fun to the people on the receiving end.

Godzilla fan for life

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I understand that those who donate help the skial people, however, you should at least make it so you can only use one command only, because I’ve been on an server with only the scout speed, and you can kill someone who is a heavy

Bottiger

Administrator
You can rtd and instantly kill them or run out of spawn before they can kill you and shoot them from behind.