(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I was wondering why US20 is an unusual trade server and not a normal one.
I think its name is misleading since I've observed that server for the last couple of days and I've never seen anybody selling unusuals there. It's just like a normal trade servers where people sell shitty low hats and weapons and crates.

Suggestion: Maybe it would make more sense to just call it trade server. I don't see any difference to that server and the other two skial trade servers since as I there are no people selling unusuals there.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
^
us20 cant seem to bring in the unusual crowd
and if someone with unusuals comes in to the server thinking they can just sell it.
all they see is shit about selling weapons and scrapbanking

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
That's exactly why I think its name should be changed to Trade Server. It's not an unusual trade server and it will never become one if people do scrapbanking and sell shit there.

shikaku

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Or, instead of letting people not trading unusuals into the unusual server, we just give them a different server to go to. Force it to be an unusual server, or give up on unusual trading

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
Or, instead of letting people not trading unusuals into the unusual server, we just give them a different server to go to. Force it to be an unusual server, or give up on unusual trading
People mostly go to US20, I heard, because they like the map. Rarely I see people selling unusals on it but the number of unusual sellers has increased since I first started this thread.