Tumbling Dice

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Greetings from an ancient gamer, I apologize as this is both an intro and a question. First, I am among the oldest computer gamers around going back to mainframes playing "The Big Cave" by hacking a mainframe. Played a large variety of games and currently play TF2 casual and community even though that engine is ancient as well. I tend to focus on skial simply because its better managed than most and the latency is never bad. Anyone seeing Tumbling Dice, Casca or JimDandy that is me. Tumbling Dice is my main as a demoman whose nades tumble.

Now my question is about hosting an event on a skial server for those who play with me regularly and if it could be placed on the calendar to alert skial players? Simple event where Secret Saxton for server wide gifts and individual gifts given to celebrate my brother whose has passed on. Sure I can just show up, but I would like certain number of identified people to be there and it would last an hour or so. So if possible is there someone to contact?

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Personally I wouldn't want to be alerted for things like this - and I don't think many of the 186,000 people would want to be either.

Plus we would get numerous other people requesting the same thing.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Can you not use your friends list to notify people of your intent, furnish them with a time/place etc?

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
I think the best option for you would be to make Steam group for the event, invite everyone you recognize from the server, and send out a calendar reminder through that.