worMatty

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
Hello, there. I'm so glad I don't have to go to school anymore. I imagine it must be terribly boring having to do everything at home at the moment, and you don't get to see your friends.

It's good forum etiquette not to 'double post' where you can. Try and put everything in one post, and if you need to add something you can usually edit it.

Forum posts are good for when you need to post a lot of text at once. If you only want to post short, frequent messages, a chat room would be better for you, such as the Skial Discord server.

Reactions: Skull1

Schwefel Kamm

Unremarkable User
Hello, there. I'm so glad I don't have to go to school anymore. I imagine it must be terribly boring having to do everything at home at the moment, and you don't get to see your friends.

It's good forum etiquette not to 'double post' where you can. Try and put everything in one post, and if you need to add something you can usually edit it.

Forum posts are good for when you need to post a lot of text at once. If you only want to post short, frequent messages, a chat room would be better for you, such as the Skial Discord server.
Thanks