• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The vita saw is retarded, you literally get full uber with the ubersaw in four hits while only 60% with vitasaw. whats the point.
keep it after death, instead of getting 100% at the current time, you can get up to 60% after death but because of how situational that is, it seems fairly pointless.

White Moose

Positively Inhumane Poster
vsh is gonna be broken some strats are out the window now
like the winger and atomzier
the GRU will now deplete the heavies health almost instantly with the stock stats and server stats

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mantreads should make you blastjump higher/farther so you can actually do landing damage to players on maps other than outpost and hightower.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
These changes are based on online community discussions, emails, playtime data, conversations with players of all skill ranges, and play testing.

Please continue to send us your feedback through the Contact Form on the right taskbar (under "Contact Us"). Hearing from you helps us prioritize our work and influences the direction the game moves in.

Of course valve listens to the average jo, they listen to what they will shell out the most cash on.
Nerf older weapons, then bring in new weapons that are now more attractive to punters. sales from mann-co increase.
Businesses don't make decisions for their customers benefit, you dont even see hospitals being considerate to their patrons when it comes to the administration side of things, so you're not going to see a company that is in the gaming sector being anything less than mercenary.

True Darkian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
You've got the mentions of health drain here wrong - it's max health drain.
So a heavy could run across a long area and end up with 20 max health.
If they then walk over a health pack, they don't heal.
Now imagine this in Jailbreak.

Valve is a freekiller.

Reactions: Reedgreat

Ed_

Contributor
the patch notes look like they're balancing it as an E-Sport... but wasnt tf2 made to be a wacky dun game to play with randies or your friends. Kind of upsets me how some of the fun weapons me and my friends used to fuck around with have been changed so much it dosnt even resemble what it used to do because it had to be "balanced"

GT2KING | 3.3K

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hopefully the ambassador doesn't go through with the changes despite the community feedback. I don't think it's that overpowered.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
yeah amby isn't as good as diamondback or l'etranger i think

L'Etranger becomes even more powerful in this update.
Since Spy cannot take ammo from ammo packs for Dead Ringer.

I'm guessing that L'Etranger, Your Eternal Reward and Dead Ringer might be popular.

Tyknighter

no, im salty because valve is balancing weapons based on comp player's wishes. TF2 isn't meant to be a competitive game. I'm also salty because Valve's is messing with weapons that don't need to be changed. For example, the YER didn't need to be nerfed, the dead ringer didn't need to be nerfed, the sandman didn't need to be nerfed, the bonk didn't need to be nerfed.
The Dead Ringer was like the go to for spy, sure there some spy's that used the stock or the CAD but you saw the DR more often. And when HL rolled around the DR was banned so spy's had to use the other watch's and guess what the spy's could do shit to their teams and the enemy teams because everyone is spy paranoid.

Purplemonkeyfan

Truly Feared Pyro
The Dead Ringer was like the go to for spy, sure there some spy's that used the stock or the CAD but you saw the DR more often. And when HL rolled around the DR was banned so spy's had to use the other watch's and guess what the spy's could do shit to their teams and the enemy teams because everyone is spy paranoid.

I'm not disagreeing with the dead ringer being the spy most popular weapon, but don't constantly nerf it to oblivion. Instead of taking away its refill ability completely, why not make it so it only gets 25% of ammo from ammo boxes? Or Why Not take away the ammo boxes but increase the region rate again? They aren't fixing the weapon, they're making in unusable.